Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid
(05-22-2015, 01:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There are tweets and an open letter on the organizations website that states they have been denied compenstion while others have received it. However, even if the OP is found to be totally without merit; posting a link that shows that they were paid to travel to refute that they were paid to protest is ludicrous. Yet some will claim "Bingo".

What words have I changed, who is this "we", and enough about me?

You're attempting to say that our logic is that since they were paid for travel, they weren't paid salaries. Both Dino and myself noted that we reject the hired statement because there's no evidence. There is evidence, though, that they were promised travel reimbursement, so it's not a stretch to say the check they want is for that travel money.

Also looking through Twitter, all the hashtags are people commenting on the story, not actual protestors. Only one tweet seems to be screenshotted and passed around and the person just says Orgsnizemo needs to do what it promised and give the money that they received for them to them. So... The travel pay....
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid - BmorePat87 - 05-22-2015, 02:00 PM