Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahem....Tight Ends anyone?
When I saw this I thought of the Eifert draft a few years ago. There was someone on the old board calling for him to be the pick and he was flamed for it pretty bad.

When the draft came, Eifert was the pick over Cordarelle Paterson and many didn't like the selection.

The argument was that Eifert and Erst were the best at their position with Kelce being a close 3rd and the other spots were deep.

Now Eifert when healthy is the best out of the bunch. Though Kelce and Erst have played very well and haven't been out as much as Eifert has.

Now this year, I have seen that the OLine is deep and that there are impact players to be had in the 2nd -3rd rounds. However there is only one Hayden Hurst who was a 1st round prospect last year in a deep TE class. This year he stands above the rest of the pack and could be an Eifert type TE (minus the injuries).

So like the poster from the old board that wanted Eifert, I will have to say I want us to take Hurst.

Face it, Eifert is a ? with injuries. Kroft is servicable but hardly a game changer. Uzomah isn't anything special. Hurst would be the future even if we resign Eifert next year and having the 2 on the field would make our offense that much more explosive.

Get a Guard and Center in the 2nd and 3rd round.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ahem....Tight Ends anyone? - McC - 03-21-2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Ahem....Tight Ends anyone? - McC - 03-21-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: Ahem....Tight Ends anyone? - Yojimbo - 03-21-2018, 10:47 PM
RE: Ahem....Tight Ends anyone? - Goalpost - 03-21-2018, 11:30 PM
RE: Ahem....Tight Ends anyone? - YsCascadia - 03-23-2018, 01:10 PM