Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy price updated information as well as osu pro day news.
(03-22-2018, 10:16 PM)Jpoore Wrote: This is where we part ways my man. I got Hernandez just a tick higher than Nelson. Hernandez is my favorite draft prospect since 2010. I mean, do you know how rare it is to have such horrible hand placement as an olineman, and still dominates like he did?? He puts his hands inside(easy fix) ur talking first ballot hall of famer. I dislike this lber crop as a whole. But not a fan of Evans in the first. I think after the top 2 there is a major drop off in talent.  But there is 6 interior olineman that have all pro written All over them and a guy who I think gets overlooked is Braden Smith. 

You have horrible hand placement in the NFL and you are screwed. Easy to dominate lesser players in college without proper
technique, you get to the NFL and it is much different. That is why Nelson is the better prospect, plus Nelson is more versatile
and can even play OT with his long arms. Hernandez is specifically a RG and while i would love to get him he has a lot of work
to do to improve his hand placement as you say he has a major problem with.

Rashaan Evans can shed blocks, stop the run, rush the passer and cover TE's. Perfect SAM Linebacker for us.

The only LB in this Draft that jumps off tape to me better is Trumaine Edmunds.

(03-23-2018, 01:43 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I'm always surprised when people say things like this.  If it was so easy, then why isn't he doing it already?  It's obviously not something that is easily fixed with him.

Same here. It is a negative, not a positive. Means he has a lot of work to do. He does that in the NFL and he gets beat or is
called for holds all game long.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy price updated information as well as osu pro day news. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-23-2018, 06:50 PM