Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its the better than yours mock. Bring on the cry babies.
(03-24-2018, 12:34 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: IF you think the Bengals are going to use a first rounder on a LB, then you haven't been paying attention to how this team does things.

They play a base nickel.  Do I think they could use a better LB?  Maybe, but with Burfict and Brown you have a couple of good starters with a ton of guys that the Bengals like behind them in Rey, Evans and Vigil.  So, no, I don't think LB is a glaring need when they only play 2 75% of the time.

Yea and which two will that be playing 75% of the time. I’m worried about personnel not packages. brown and who until week 5? Who? Mot burfict...Vigil? He’s trash and gets exposed snap after snap. Evans? The fastest muffin I’ve ever seen....guy is soft. Or Vincent rey who is exactly that....who? U speak of burfict and brown together as if that’s day 1 starters. We won’t see burfict and brown until week 5. And that will just be pending his next mess up as he does every year and while we wait for him to do that he will just continue to come out play after play like he do every game. Don’t get me wrong I love burfict but we only have Preston brown until week 5, the rest are trash.....TRASH!!! and citing Bengal conventional wisdom this off season as a platoform to why rashaan evens isn’t a thought at 21 is not a credible way of thinking being as this off season has gone completely against the way cinci has done things in the past. Oh and coupled with the strong push by marvin for Rueben foster last year at 9. Sooo hush hush.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: its the better than yours mock. Bring on the cry babies. - SadFaceBengal15 - 03-24-2018, 11:19 AM