Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy price updated information as well as osu pro day news.
(03-23-2018, 06:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You have horrible hand placement in the NFL and you are screwed. Easy to dominate lesser players in college without proper
technique, you get to the NFL and it is much different. That is why Nelson is the better prospect, plus Nelson is more versatile
and can even play OT with his long arms. Hernandez is specifically a RG and while i would love to get him he has a lot of work
to do to improve his hand placement as you say he has a major problem with.

Rashaan Evans can shed blocks, stop the run, rush the passer and cover TE's. Perfect SAM Linebacker for us.

The only LB in this Draft that jumps off tape to me better is Trumaine Edmunds.

Same here. It is a negative, not a positive. Means he has a lot of work to do. He does that in the NFL and he gets beat or is
called for holds all game long.

Agreed on Evans and Edmunds. Either would be hard to pass up at 21. BUT....we have to be honest. There is a big drop off in OT talent between 21 and 46 and between 46 and 77, and we need a RT as much as we need a Center. Hart sucked for the Giants. Fischer hasn't shown much for us. If McGlinchey is there, I think we have to take him. I don't like it, but I think that's the way it is.

If McGlinchey is gone, then we could go LB, though I'd be tempted to take DE/DT Tevan Bryan.

I think that we could get a starting C at 46.  
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy price updated information as well as osu pro day news. - BURROWorBUST - 03-25-2018, 02:59 PM