Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy price updated information as well as osu pro day news.
(03-25-2018, 02:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Because he will be broke in the NFL if he doesn't fix it.
I disagree bc in the history of the NFL there have been maybe 5 guards that were just so overpowering strong that even though they got u on the outside u weren't moving. I believe will Hernandez is one of those players. Larry Allen strong. Now I will say I am biased on will bc he is my favorite player I have ever scouted.
(03-25-2018, 02:59 PM)Shady Wrote: Agreed on Evans and Edmunds. Either would be hard to pass up at 21. BUT....we have to be honest. There is a big drop off in OT talent between 21 and 46 and between 46 and 77, and we need a RT as much as we need a Center. Hart sucked for the Giants. Fischer hasn't shown much for us. If McGlinchey is there, I think we have to take him. I don't like it, but I think that's the way it is.

If McGlinchey is gone, then we could go LB, though I'd be tempted to take DE/DT Tevan Bryan.

I think that we could get a starting C at 46.  
Agree we can get a great center at 46. Disagree about major ot dropoff. I mentioned u can get jamaco Jones at 77 and he's just as good as mcg at rt. This is not the year for tackles and in any other year mcg is a second round pick. Don't reach.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy price updated information as well as osu pro day news. - Jpoore - 03-26-2018, 01:01 AM