Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MNQB article on Dalton and the Bengals
(08-28-2015, 02:06 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: First off he had a pretty lousy game against the Colts, but it was better than his other games playoff games i suppose. 

Here is a better way to answer this question about Dalton holding the team back. Rank the other position groups especially on offense.

RBs- I'd honestly say top 5. Hill and Bernard are awesome
WRs- probably top 5 or 6 as well. 
O-Line- PFF continue to rank this unit very high and as we all know the line is full of high draft picks that have played well. I'd say over the last 5 years you could definitely make the case that we have had a top 10 offensive line if not top 5.
TE- Average is probably on point here...I think with Eifert healthy this could become above average as well.

So in general our offense is highly talented....you could make the case that besides QB we have one of the top 5 talented offenses in the NFL. 

So to use your words "people say this team is stacked and dalton is holding them back"....well based upon the roster analysis it seems pretty damn accurate to me. Wouldn't you agree? I already know you won't because you will make some random excuses to give dalton a pass.

Are you purposely ignoring the facts in the 2014 playoff game which is what you referenced in this post?

Indy game - No Aj Green, No M. Jones, no Eifert, No Gresham, no Wright, no Sanz and even our 3rd string TE Smith was hurt earlier in the year

Our OL did not pass protect well in the playoff game either
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MNQB article on Dalton and the Bengals - Luvnit2 - 08-31-2015, 01:25 PM