Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Media manipulation of children
(03-26-2018, 02:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: https://www.dailywire.com/news/28385/watch-parkland-student-says-she-had-no-choice-ryan-saavedra

This is from last week but it goes back to what I mentioned shortly after the parkland shootings.   Her quotes make it blatantly that she had no choice but to go with it.....  all the attention and atta boys from strangers on social media is pushing her into this circumstance.   This girl obviously has some issues on her own even before the shooting.    Now adding into the cocktail the fact she watched her classmates die.    This is reckless behavior by the media and these leftist groups who aren’t even all on the same page with the gun debate.    Now the Hogg kid is going after voter identification lol

This girl had concerns about her school.  Not national concerns on the leftist agenda.  

Based on the quotes in the story I read it as she was forced into the national spotlight because of the airing of her speech.  Forced not as in coerced...but rather she garnered attention and people wanted her to speak more so she did.

I could easily point out the people who love their guns more than seemingly anything who have threatened the same students trying to silence them and how I would rather the students be asked to speak.

Just because you disagree with the message doesn't mean they messenger was forced to say it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media manipulation of children - GMDino - 03-26-2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Media manipulation of children - Dill - 03-28-2018, 12:21 AM