Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Media manipulation of children
(03-26-2018, 06:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Been reported by several outlets as 17.   It still doesn’t change the fact she was traumatized plus her obvious other issues.  

To me 17/18 makes no difference.   She is still immature and unable to work out traumatic events.  

If they want to live up their 15 minutes of fame then so be it,  but we should all be concerned at the long term ramifications of not dealing with this trauma.   It’s only a matter of time until the leftists find someone else to prop up.

I agree that 17/18 doesn't make much of a difference and maturity levels may still be in play.  However some things will make you grow up fast, such as joining the military (like I did when I was 18yo), or going to college, or watching 17 of your classmates and teachers die because of mass shooting event.

I wouldn't say that "she is still immature and unable to work out traumatic events."  Her response is pretty appropriate really.  I get that your response will be right leaning and opposed to her view point. But to mock her and try to disgrace her as many have in the media, and social media is disgraceful.  By questioning her sexuality and haircut choices is petty and makes her look more mature than those out there trying to shame her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media manipulation of children - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 03-27-2018, 02:33 AM
RE: Media manipulation of children - Dill - 03-28-2018, 12:21 AM