Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid
(05-22-2015, 02:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, right here Dino proclaims his link is "proof" that they were not hired to protest (even put it in caps)

I didn't say they were. I merely posted a link that stated they were. I think I've said more than once in this thread; I do not "know". And usually not "knowing" puts you in the minority around here. For instance you 'know" they weren't paid to protest because you have a link that shows they were paid to travel.

The only similarities between the two is the funds are funneled through the same organization. Your link speaks of travel only and indicates a $20,000 cap. The OP mentions nothing of travel and lists funds of $50,000 in compensation already paid and another $57,000 expected.

How in "Dinoworld"  does one article do anything to disprove the other?

Apparently tweets from the individuals and an open source letter from the protesting organization's website is not enough. Admitedly some Right Wing blogs have ran with and perhaps embelished the story. I'll bet if Mother Jones or Huffinton Post posted that ish; you'd be all over it, but Washington Times is to be ignored.

Your story had no evidence and his link did, hence his statement.

Also, Washington times is not reporting its own research. They reporting on an Internet magazine that is reporting on a blog. Funny enough, foxnews.com has now run a story reporting on the Washington times story.

If there was actual evidence, this might be interesting. All we have is forms saying you'll get travel reimbursement, so it's safe to say they were not hired as the blog claims without any proof.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid - BmorePat87 - 05-22-2015, 02:46 PM