Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isaiah Wynn apparently has "some" experience at C
(03-28-2018, 05:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, Wynn isn't just a "Guard" or "Tackle", or whatever.  He's a football player.  He'll be good at whatever position he's asked to play, within reason.  Heck, for that matter, he might have been just as good on the defensive side of the ball.  As active as his hands and feet are, I would think that he'd be a fantastic DT/NT.

Points well made, but my reservations are based on a few things. Football player aside, it's been 2 years since he played center and that was in college. Now he jumps to the NFL, a level above. We don't know why he wasn't kept at center after his sophomore year. We don't know which position that is the best fit for him at this level - yet. With our need to have the best candidate possible at center, my money rides on one who has recent experience and success at the position. I've only seen him at tackle, and have to wait until our coaching staff grades him before thinking he can play better at another position.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isaiah Wynn apparently has "some" experience at C - wildcats forever - 03-28-2018, 05:45 PM