Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isaiah Wynn apparently has "some" experience at C
(03-28-2018, 05:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I guess that it'll come down to;  If he's there at 21 and they select him, we'll know the coaches had high grades on him.  If he's there at 21 and they pass on him, we'll know they thought less of him.

Our coaching staff was at the Sr. Bowl practices, there ain't no way in hell that the best blocker at the event didn't catch their eye.

No doubt! The young man can be an absolute star in this league, especially if coached right and given opportunity. Like I said elsewhere, I don't want to play against him regardless of position. Look at this way too - how many years have you and I been screaming for (at least) a decent center. Now we're looking at an opportunity to draft a good one, from a few candidates and not just one. 21 gives us that, but 46 may not. For all I know, we could be looking at our next RT with him. Gotta wait to see how it plays out. 

Wish the club sold tickets to their draft room. I'd pay money to see what's in their thinking for this.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isaiah Wynn apparently has "some" experience at C - wildcats forever - 03-28-2018, 06:07 PM