Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy price updated information as well as osu pro day news.
(03-29-2018, 12:04 PM)sandwedge Wrote: That is, there are only 2 Buckeyes going in RD1, Ward and Hubbard. Outside of those 2, I see Holmes and Baker possibly not going before the 4th RD. The only reason I see Burney there is, Sprinkle. I haven't seen anything on him, not even sure if he came out?  Hopefully Merv though kept an eye on Billy!

Sprinkle was a 5th year Senior, he's done.  Tearing up his knee in the 1st game of the 2016 season really killed his development.  He was a rotational player on an absolutely loaded DL in 2015, and was expected to step up and assume a leadership role in '16.  He stayed healthy for the entire season, this year, but didn't really knock it out of the park.  That could have been due to gaining confidence in the reconstructed knee?

He was voted a team captain by he teammates, so that tells you plenty about his personality/locker room presence.  If I had to guess, I'd say that late 5th or even 6th round is a good spot to draft Tracy Sprinkle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy price updated information as well as osu pro day news. - SunsetBengal - 03-29-2018, 05:24 PM