Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy price updated information as well as osu pro day news.
(03-29-2018, 12:02 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: We are definitely on the same page here.  McGlinchey could come in and start right away at RT and represent a huge upgrade.  The Bengals took their last starting center in the fourth round, but they value tackle high enough to taken McGlinchey if he isntjere at 21.  That being said, I think he is long gone.  Do they feel strongly about Colton Miller?  I think it will come down to Miller vs. Price at 21.  I would rather have Price, as he is the nasty leader with power in the middle.  But if I’m guessing along with the rest of us at what I think the team would do, I would probably bet on Miller, and hope Ragnow is still there in Rd 2.

I think it was Marvin who said something about us not having a very "sexy" draft. By that, I think he meant we'd be looking at filling the trenches with talent to jumpstart what's been a less than impressive offense since 2015 before Andy went down against the Freaking Steelers of all teams. We've been mediocre at best since then. It's about time that this organization addresses what's been holding it back under PA. PA could coach decent enough Pass pro, but we've sucked at running the ball for more than 10 years.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy price updated information as well as osu pro day news. - BURROWorBUST - 03-29-2018, 08:23 PM