Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The left doesn't want to take your guns!
(03-30-2018, 02:29 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Or Instead of being hyper partisan and using talking points like this is a campaign ad you can realize there are very dumb things said on both sides.

I'd kindly request you reference any talking points I made in my OP. 

Quote:Like the prez actually saying he wants to take guns away from people without judicial approval.

This was addressed in great detail after he said it.  No one responded to it because no one thought he'd take the slightest steps towards actually doing it.  We turned out to be 100% correct.

Quote:There is a middle ground. And not all dems are anti 2nd.

Sure there's a middle ground, we're residing in it right now.  You are correct, not all Dems are anti-2nd.  A disturbingly high 39% of them want to repeal the 2nd amendment though.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/03/27/one-in-five-americans-want-the-second-amendment-to-be-repealed-national-survey-finds/?utm_term=.76a731c92d46

Quote:And an assault rifle is a better killing machine than a hand gun

All long guns are better killing machines than a handgun (with obvious exceptions such as a .22lr).  Adding "assault weapon" (which is ironic giving your previously stated aversion to "talking points") as a qualifier is meaningless.  Unless you can tell me what makes a long gun an "assault weapon" as opposed to a rifle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The left doesn't want to take your guns! - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-30-2018, 02:55 PM