Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The left doesn't want to take your guns!
(03-30-2018, 08:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I do appreciate your completely ignoring my point that numerous Democrats were at the March for Our Lives, should they not be responsible for the sentiments expressed there or immediately denounce said statements? 

You keep saying this, but this is just like those people that say Ryan and McConnell are guilty of the same racist, sexist, whatever-ist nonsense that Trump says because they don't denounce it. There is a reason I don't jump on that with Trump's statements and why I don't ascribe his bullshit to all of the people that attended his rallies (I have never been one to say all of his supporters were whatever), and that's because people are responsible for what they say, not what others say. It's asinine to act in this way about things.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: The left doesn't want to take your guns! - Belsnickel - 03-30-2018, 08:50 PM