Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals release WR Denarius Moore among others
(08-31-2015, 04:04 PM)SFmajor Wrote: Never say Never!  But I think the only way that Roach makes the 53 man roster is if Hawk is released.  Otherwise, he'll probably land on the PS and wait his turn Or Roach is picked up by another team that needs a back-up MLB. 

Now about Hawk.  In the first game we really didn't see much of him.  In games 2 and 3, his play was average.  He also played with the 2's and 3's in Game three.  So, he is showing that he will be a difference maker on the 53 man Roster for 2015? 

Glad I am not the one making this decision.  But if the Bengals are going to take at least the AFC Championship this year, are they putting the best players on the Roster to give them the best chance of doing this?

Roach has clearly shown more than Hawk, who is playing like a guy who's just here to collect a paycheck. I see no fire from him at all. I guess he thinks he's got the team made, so why work hard? 

I know they're keeping Hawk, so I won't even bother arguing over why younger guys like Nico, Roach, Flowers, etc . . . might be better for us.  Maybe Hawk turns it on in Oakland. Let's hope, because right now I'd rather have had Dan Skuta back. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals release WR Denarius Moore among others - BURROWorBUST - 08-31-2015, 04:13 PM