Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The left doesn't want to take your guns!
(03-30-2018, 11:07 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Like i said. Its like a campaign ad with the talking points.

You said this before, i asked you to please provide examples.  You have yet to do so.

Quote:Your title of "the left" through common sense was transformed into the "anti-gun" movement.

If I'm interpreting this correctly you're saying I'm misconstruing "the left's common sense" gun control proposals.  I'd respond by stating that; one, "common sense gun control" is an obvious talking point and, two, please point out what is "common sense" that I am objecting to.

Quote:Yep right now more liberals than conservatives are being stupid when it comes to the 2nd amendment.

Agreed.  So you admit my thread's premise has merit.

Quote:Just like more conservatives are being stupid when it comes to when it comes to white supremacy and racism.

What conservative politician of note is advocating for white supremacy?

Quote:I was going to post a longer reply but im sick of fighting with my phone. And i cant get fancy with quotes on this mb

That I can totally understand.  I don't even bother trying to respond to anything on my phone. Smirk

Messages In This Thread
RE: The left doesn't want to take your guns! - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-30-2018, 11:22 PM