Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals release WR Denarius Moore among others
(08-31-2015, 04:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: My logic is "severely flawed" yet you completely sidestepped my very valid question while accusing me of saying things that I didn't say. I never said MJ won't help. I beleieve he will - during regular season.

But I fail to see how a player who was a key cog in teams that lost 3 straight playoff games - including the worst one of all IMO - is going to be a piece that is going to put us over the top. After all, last year's playoff loss is what inspired those comments from Mike/Marv.

So do you think MJ will be that key piece that gets us over the top? Please explain.

Imo Not by himself.... He was always pretty consistant though and if he can effectively eat up snaps it should help the pass rushing ends stay fresh.

And helps keep some Possible Double teams from Geno or Dunlap here and there.

But the key to our DL is a healthy rotation which he will help. and we didnt have last year.

Not overall much improved from 2013 except in the experience factor for some of our younger guys... Some of the bigger of which miss all of 2014 true but should get most if not all of 2015 under their belts before the next go round in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals release WR Denarius Moore among others - XenoMorph - 08-31-2015, 04:43 PM