Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade
It really doesn't make a bit of difference what this team did or didn't do in years past. That's over and done with . The only thing I'm really concerned about at this point is what they do moving forward. You can't undo the past and griping about it gets you exactly nothing. 
Now, if they continue to  make the same stupid moves and keep tying money up with sub par players there may just come a point where I stop being a Bengals fan, but I've visited that idea more than a few times and yet I'm still a Bengals fan. 
One question we all have to answer to ourselves is who's stupider? The Bengals for doing what they do or us for us for still being fans of this team? Since most of us don't really want to acknowledge being stupider than the team ownership that leaves us wondering who's making millions of dollars and who is just a fan of the stupid team?  Geeez.. It's a half dozen of one or six of the other, huh? It's like being in love with some really hot woman who you know is out there screwing all your friends and sitting there saying, "But I love her and like being the goddamned fool everyone is laughing at behind my back .."  That pretty much sums up being a Bengals fan.. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade - grampahol - 04-01-2018, 08:34 PM