Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom: Why raising my son made me question what female empowerment is doing to boys
(03-31-2018, 12:22 AM)HarleyDog Wrote:  I believe to provide not only strength, but wisdom as well to the known evils we see in the world to protect our family.

Listen to what you just said.

Women are too weak and stupid (naive?) to protect themselves.

This just is not true.  If you are just depending on your physical strength to defend yourself and your family then you are probably in trouble.  I would have been able to fight off some guys when I was in my 20's or 30's (maybe), but I am 54 and in no shape to fight my way out of anything.  Plus even in my 20's and 30's I would have gotten beaten up by bigger guys or anyone who had a friend with him.

And I have no idea what you are talking about with "wisdom".  How do men have more "wisdom" when it comes to protection.  Women have to constantly think of protecting themselves in situations that men take for granted like simply walking alone at night.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom: Why raising my son made me question what female empowerment is doing to boys - fredtoast - 04-02-2018, 09:56 AM