Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening day let's not run at Khalil Mack, k?
(08-31-2015, 01:23 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I'm glad this thread was started because I watched the Raiders starters as well last night.

There defense is good. Strong corner play with a ferocious line. I think we will have to play our run game heavily and have a smart game plan to move the ball against them. As you said though, avoid Kalil Mack! Guy is scary good. After week 1 I may end up rooting for the raiders this year, their team is new and interesting, and I've always like Del Rio

Their offesne I'm not as worried about. Carr overthrew some passes and other than the new rookie WR, they dont have much talent at the skill positions. Still, I've seen our D come out flat too many times to not have a little nervousness.

It will be a defensive game, so people will complain when we only beat the raiders by 6 or 10, but I think the raiders are a LOT better than they have been the last few years. Not a cakewalk.

I'm a bit worried about the Raiders game, tbh.  I wasn't until I saw them last night.  I think our D will be up to it.  If Andy has time, our offense should be up to it too.  If not, it could be a long day.  These are not your older brother's Raiders.

Could be a close enough game that something screwy could determine the outcome.

Andy has made a habit out of knocking down the old walls.  Hope this is the next one to fall.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opening day let's not run at Khalil Mack, k? - McC - 08-31-2015, 05:31 PM