Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The left doesn't want to take your guns!
(04-02-2018, 11:05 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  If 40% of any group supports the most extreme position then you'd be a complete idiot to not conclude that the rest are unlikely to be reasonable on the subject. 

Why?

I generally base my opinion of poll reulst on whgat the poll actually shows.  So if the poll shows that only a minority support repealing the 2nd ammendment then how you spin that to conclude what the other 60% think.

What about the ones who specifiaclly oppose repealing the 2nd amendment?  What conclusion can you draw about their position on other gun control issues.

Seems like you are just using a minority to crate an imaginary majority.

(04-02-2018, 11:05 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:   I've seen threads on this board about the dangers of white supremacists, and they don't even represent .1% of white people.  You think a poll that found 40% of white people wanted all non-whites to be expelled from the country would be met with the same claim from you that only a minority of white people support such an extreme move?  

Please link me to a thread where it is claimed that ALL white people are white supremists just because of the actions of a minority of white people.

Even if a poll showed 40% of white people wanted all non-whites expelled i would not try to argue that ALL white people support such extreme measures.

The fact is that you posted information that proves you are wrong.  A high percentage of "the left" support more gun regulation, but only a minority support repealling the 2nd amendment.  Therefore your argument that "Any gun regulation will lead to repeal of the 2nd amendment" is proven false by the info you posted yourself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The left doesn't want to take your guns! - fredtoast - 04-02-2018, 11:33 AM