Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad boys, bad boys...watcha gonna do?
(04-02-2018, 12:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well it seems in 2015 there were 44,000 weapons arrests made involving black people.  If I understand that means it was the primary charge so that wouldn't include people arrested for homicide etc that were armed.  Either way, I'm sure we could come up with plenty of black people who didn't get shot to compare with black people who did get shot, but where's the fun in that?

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

There is no fun in ANYONE getting shot and killed.  There is a good cause to keep people aware of those situations and see that people who have immense power are held accountable if they cross a line.

Maybe the problem is some think these posts are to make "fun" of the police when they are merely to share for the sake of following.  Officers have an IMMENSELY difficult and dangerous job...one that I would not/could not do.  But they also have immense power to take away your freedom or your life.  That needs to be watched along with trying to protect the offices too.

It is a difficult balance but one worthy of discussion at all times.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad boys, bad boys...watcha gonna do? - GMDino - 04-02-2018, 12:14 PM