Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The left doesn't want to take your guns!
(03-30-2018, 10:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If he is, so what?  I'll answer with the same point that continues to elude GMDino, what you consider yourself is immaterial, your words and actions show others what you truly are.  Not a single person, aside from Stevens, considers him anything but a former liberal justice.

I never said they did.  My OP made no such claim nor could anyone logically infer that it did.  What it did say is that they engaged in extreme rhetoric which was popinted out in my post, as well as subsequent posts.

No, they called for a ban on semi-automatic "high velocity" rifles.  I've already addressed this point.

Absolutely nothing new here, there have been buybacks for years.  They don't seem to be very successful.

No thanks.  If we can't ask someone's citizenship status on a census out of fear then I certainly think asking people to register their legally bought property is far too much to ask.

I just find it interesting that you picked one retired Republican to make your point about "the left". The mischaracterizing the aims of the march doesn't help either. 

The foundation of your thread is based on gross mischaracterizations. I'm not sure where you go from here as you try to salvage a reasonable argument. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The left doesn't want to take your guns! - BmorePat87 - 04-02-2018, 03:53 PM