Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom: Why raising my son made me question what female empowerment is doing to boys
(04-02-2018, 09:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Listen to what you just said.

Women are too weak and stupid (naive?) to protect themselves.

This just is not true.  If you are just depending on your physical strength to defend yourself and your family then you are probably in trouble.  I would have been able to fight off some guys when I was in my 20's or 30's (maybe), but I am 54 and in no shape to fight my way out of anything.  Plus even in my 20's and 30's I would have gotten beaten up by bigger guys or anyone who had a friend with him.

And I have no idea what you are talking about with "wisdom".  How do men have more "wisdom" when it comes to protection.  Women have to constantly think of protecting themselves in situations that men take for granted like simply walking alone at night.

Rant FRED! That's not what I said at all? Imagine if you would, a dog. You can visualize the one in my avi if you wish? You are sitting across the table from the dog and he has a nice shiny orange pistol. Inside the barrel of that pistol is a plastic rod (although I know you prefer the term shaft) with a blue suction cup on the end. He point's it at you and pulls the trigger. As you slow motion view this plastic shaft barreling at your forehead, you have no time to reflex. Then, it sticks! Not saying I want to shoot you Ninja but that would be funny as hell.

Ok, so to reply to your statement. I never said women were weak or stupid. You left out the part where I said women are much stronger than men in some aspects. I also said it's in our nature to want to provide wisdom and strength. In addition, in the relationships I have encountered, I have had much more life experience than my female companion and they have relied upon my experience and knowledge of certain things to feel safe.
Where did I say physical strength in my comment? Although in ALL my relationships that has been the case, it was not implied. Also, many women do want a man who can make them feel safe and secure. Except in a feminist mind (as I also added). 

By trying to defend feminism, your kinda acting like a guy who tries to provide wisdom and strength because you feel she needs it? I guess it's in your nature? LOLOLOL!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom: Why raising my son made me question what female empowerment is doing to boys - HarleyDog - 04-02-2018, 07:33 PM