Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The left doesn't want to take your guns!
(04-02-2018, 04:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You constantly vomit up this accusation and I've consistently challenged you to prove it.  Cite all the right leaning arguments I make and then cite the left leaning arguments I make.  Unless you do so, kindly cease your inane accusations based on a single topic. 

Is RGB considered a liberal justice?  If the answer is yes, and many found Stevens to be to the left of her then you have your answer.  If you disagree that Stevens was a left leaning justice that is certainly your prerogative, it's just a minority opinion.

Lol,  and what is "the majority opinion" on what constitutes an assault rifle? Shall we go by that?

No no, I do not have an answer to my question: What is a "leftist/liberal" then?  What "actions and words" make one recognizably one or the other or both?    

You've shown yourself ready to define what is or is not an assault weapon--not to accept what "many" think one is.
And you are ready to deploy the terms "leftists" and "liberal" to classify arguments and political actors--which is an implicit claim to understand what those terms mean.

So kindly stop with the "many found" alibi and lay out whatever definition you are adopting from this nameless "many".  If someone asked me what an assault rifle was I wouldn't offer "many think it more dangerous than a hunting rifle" and similar definition-begging gestures.

"Left leaning" is a weasel term.  Reagan was "left-leaning" compared to Ted Cruz, but that doesn't make Reagan a leftist. I don't recall any "leftist" argument you have ever made. No point in citing all your "right leaning arguments" until we have a clear idea of what you think constitutes left and right wing arguments, "leaning" or not. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The left doesn't want to take your guns! - Dill - 04-02-2018, 07:37 PM