Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 round mock
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000924220/article/2018-nfl-draft-missing-piece-that-could-put-five-teams-over-top
Above is a link to an nfl.com article. They allude to the fact that theres a lot of tight ends worth drafting this year. The article specifically talks about the top 3 tight ends.

I keep going back and forth on the center issue. Do we wait until round two, or pull the trigger round 1? I’d love to get will hernandez and a great center, but we’re actually not in bad shape at guard right now.

Ive tried a few times to do new mock drafts and im never as happy as this mock i made last month, in which i dont draft a guard/tackle until the bottom of the third round.

Which brings me to my question: Does anyone else see a lot of potential value in round two? If one of the top 3 tight ends fall to us there it would be nice to have already grabbed the first center in the draft at 21–whoever that may be. Or maybe theres a defensive end worth picking there. Or maybe you reverse it and take that defensive end or tight end or linebacker or guard in the 1st and center in the second.

I just like the idea of having a 1st round pick have the potential of starting this year. I also like the idea of getting our biggest need taken care of right away, opening up bpa for the rest if the draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
5 round mock - Bengalstripes9 - 03-15-2018, 06:07 AM
RE: 5 round mock - Bengalstripes9 - 04-02-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: 5 round mock - wildcats forever - 04-02-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: 5 round mock - Bengalstripes9 - 04-03-2018, 02:18 AM
RE: 5 round mock - ochocincos - 04-03-2018, 02:10 PM