Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals release WR Denarius Moore among others
(08-31-2015, 04:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: My logic is "severely flawed" yet you completely sidestepped my very valid question while accusing me of saying things that I didn't say. I never said MJ won't help. I beleieve he will - during regular season.

But I fail to see how a player who was a key cog in teams that lost 3 straight playoff games - including the worst one of all IMO - is going to be a piece that is going to put us over the top. After all, last year's playoff loss is what inspired those comments from Mike/Marv.

So do you think MJ will be that key piece that gets us over the top? Please explain.

I feel players get better, guys like Geno will be better in 2015. AJ Green likely will not miss 6 games. We likely will not be missing our 2 top WR's and 3 top TE's in the same playoff game. Guys like Dre, Dennard, IIoka and others should get better.

Then, you add a player like MJ to get the DL rotation back to 8 or 9 guys so they can stay fresh. MJ is a better starting DE than Gilberry (more complete) so it allows the guys like Gilberry, Peko and Geno to take more plays off.

I like our roster. I like Marvin Jones. I like Tyler Eifert. I feel MJ and Hawk in addition to more experience from some young guys added to a lot of keys guys injured in 2015 back from 2014 gives us a very good roster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals release WR Denarius Moore among others - Luvnit2 - 08-31-2015, 06:54 PM