Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals release WR Denarius Moore among others
(08-31-2015, 06:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I feel players get better, guys like Geno will be better in 2015. AJ Green likely will not miss 6 games. We likely will not be missing our 2 top WR's and 3 top TE's in the same playoff game. Guys like Dre, Dennard, IIoka and others should get better.

Then, you add a player like MJ to get the DL rotation back to 8 or 9 guys so they can stay fresh. MJ is a better starting DE than Gilberry (more complete) so it allows the guys like Gilberry, Peko and Geno to take more plays off.

I like our roster. I like Marvin Jones. I like Tyler Eifert. I feel MJ and Hawk in addition to more experience from some young guys added to a lot of keys guys injured in 2015 back from 2014 gives us a very good roster.

I agree with a lot of this, but I don't see this team as being any better than the '13 version, and that team failed in the playoffs in spectacular fashion as well.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals release WR Denarius Moore among others - Shake n Blake - 08-31-2015, 07:06 PM