Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scotish man convicted for "offensive speech"
(04-03-2018, 05:52 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Yeah free speech in Europe in general is more restrictive than it is here, for better or for worse.

One thing I read recently was a vegan woman in France was arrested and charged for 'condoning terrorism' on Facebook after the terrorist incident in that supermarket that left a few people dead. The butcher of the store was one of the ones killed, and she as a vegan basically said he deserved to die as he was part of murdering animals (to paraphrase). "'So then, you are shocked that a murderer is killed by a terrorist.' wrote the animal rights activist, named as Myriam by local media. 'Not me. I've got zero compassion for him, there's justice in it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5558079/Vegan-said-no-sympathy-butcher-murdered-French-shop-faces-five-years-jail.html

Of course, she got condamned !! Actually people were shocked she wasn't condemened to more than she got.

It's different philosophy, different cultures.

Who would be happy that the dude working in Wallmart for beef get killed by a crazy man with a knife ? Really ?

Another one get condamned because he was happy a cop was killed. 

That's our laws, you have yours.

Being that much stupid is reprehensible by law.

What would you have done if some people danced during 911 ?? Accept their free speech ? Or punch them down ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scotish man convicted for "offensive speech" - Arturo Bandini - 04-03-2018, 06:27 PM