Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kohls Has Dalton Nike Jersey on Clearance
(04-03-2018, 03:10 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I was able to snatch one up yesterday. Only a few sizes left. Normally $100 and reduced to $40. Good deal. Online only though.

That is cool. I live in Maine and they have this store called Mardens here. It is a outlet/salvage store kind of like Ollies if you know what that is. Anyway, about 4 months ago they got a shipment of NfL and MlB gear from somewhere in Ohio. They had Votto Jerseys , Dalton Jerseys and AJ Green Jerseys for the same price as you seen. The Votto was marked down to 50 and the AJ and Dalton were 40. They also had a bunch of Hoodies of the Bengals, Ohio State, UC Bearcats and The Reds. They were 30-40 dollars apiece. I was about to get one but something told me to wait. Well fast forward to a week ago and they marked everything down to almost free. The jerseys were 7 dollars apiece and the Hoodies and TShirts were 1.99$ apiece. My son and I bought 40 T shirts and 20 hoodies and 7 Jerseys. They are the nice ones too like the pro shops sells. All Under Armour and nike. All of them brand new. Best day of my life !!! lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kohls Has Dalton Nike Jersey on Clearance - bengalhoel - 04-04-2018, 12:14 AM