Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Will Be Used To Protect Border
(04-03-2018, 10:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Good!  Maybe if we throw some rich white men in jail for doing this stuff then people will take notice.  Maybe I'm just harder on crime than you are since I want to punish people who provide monetary incentive for rapists and criminals to walk the streets of my county instead of hiring hard working tax paying citizens.  My god, I'm so cruel!  Punishing people who make this country a worse place and endanger others in order to make more money...how dare I ever suggest we punish them!

Damn, who is the soft-hearted, criminal-loving liberal now?

Past actions matter.  Maybe you think we should let sex offenders work in schools, too.  Oh, it's in the past, they're good now!  Why not just give the illegals amnesty and forgive all their raping and killing because it was in the past?  Why hold anyone accountable for anything?  More liberal bs.  This is why I can't stand either major party.  Both of them just LOVE to go easy on their own favorite criminals while honest people pick up the check, don't get the job because some rapist got it to save Trump some money, and/or get raped by the people Trump lured here.

Trump himself has told us how dangerous these people are.  Do you really think 0% of the illegals he hired and enticed to stay in our country committed crimes?   Building a wall isn't going to undo what those illegals he brought here did to honest American citizens.  Again, you are just more forgiving than I am, because I like to see people who harm this country be held accountable for the things they do...not make excuses for them and get all weepy when someone suggests they be punished.

i just don't see how we're doing the Mexican people any favors by not ramping up enforcement at all levels.

Revolutions are usually driven by people worse off in a society, and everyone and their mom knows Mexico is stupidly corrupt. How do we help the situation by being a political pressure valve for Mexican politicians? The worse things get, we just get more refugees (that's what they are) crossing the border and hey, revolution averted!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Will Be Used To Protect Border - THE Bigzoman - 04-04-2018, 10:12 AM