Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kohls Has Dalton Nike Jersey on Clearance
(04-04-2018, 12:14 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: That is cool. I live in Maine and they have this store called Mardens here. It is a outlet/salvage store kind of like Ollies if you know what that is. Anyway, about 4 months ago they got a shipment of NfL and MlB gear from somewhere in Ohio. They had Votto Jerseys , Dalton Jerseys and AJ Green Jerseys for the same price as you seen. The Votto was marked down to 50 and the AJ and Dalton were 40. They also had a bunch of Hoodies of the Bengals, Ohio State, UC Bearcats and The Reds. They were 30-40 dollars apiece. I was about to get one but something told me to wait. Well fast forward to a week ago and they marked everything down to almost free. The jerseys were 7 dollars apiece and the Hoodies and TShirts were 1.99$ apiece. My son and I bought 40 T shirts and 20 hoodies and 7 Jerseys. They are the nice ones too like the pro shops sells. All Under Armour and nike. All of them brand new. Best day of my life !!! lol

That sounds great. If they are knockoffs, the police will confiscate them due to violation of piracy laws. If not, you can sell them for a profit. But, make sure to pay income taxes on your gain. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kohls Has Dalton Nike Jersey on Clearance - guyofthetiger - 04-04-2018, 11:48 AM