Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom: Why raising my son made me question what female empowerment is doing to boys
(04-04-2018, 12:24 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: See my edit.

I guess it would depend on if and how the attacker is related to the victim.
If they were a couple and the attack was domestic abuse then yes, I guess you could question the woman's judgement in character plus her own character in both scenarios.

With that said, Lucie clarified himself earlier with, and im paraphrasing,"a mans obligation is with his family.

He just contradicts himself when he says "the single mom just needs to find a husband" If we accept that the mans obligation only applies to his woman and kids but no one elses', then what man would sign up to take care of another mans kid?

You can see this sentiment in many men today. I'm not sure if it's because society spreading messages like Lucies or if it's from a biological imperative to ensure your offspring lives on. But hey, nurture vs nature.

Rambling a bit, I know.

(04-04-2018, 12:41 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Sorry, lucie said the parents need to ensure she has a husband.

The father of the children should step up and ensure the marriage works for the sake of the children. Some men just can’t get right, and where is his father telling him to go back home and take care of his family?

The men have a distinct role in the family and society. Which is why you can not raise them the same way you raise girls. Men need purpose.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom: Why raising my son made me question what female empowerment is doing to boys - StLucieBengal - 04-04-2018, 12:49 PM