Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Highest Graded Seasons for College Centers in PFF Era
(04-04-2018, 06:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I was looking at Koroma myself, size must be it then and that he played at BYU.

Both are good reasons for him not to be on our radar.

Ragnow man, big, nasty, smart and played in the SEC is who i want. Don't care how we do it. Trade down a little bit, stay at 21
and take him, or Draft BPA and trade up for Ragnow in the 2nd. Either way this is who i want now, took awhile but is tops in my
eyes now for sure.

Yet, before it was official that Daniels was declaring, Price was the "hands down" top rated Center by all of the geeks that rate them.  I can see low balling Koroma for his size and conference, a little bit..  Obviously, they were giving Price the nod for taking to the position like a fish to water, in only one year of playing it.  Yet, they dinged the hell out of Ragnow for his injury, despite years of excellent production in the conference perceived to be the "most physical".

Heck, I think those talking heads sometimes just boost whomever they like, arbitrarily.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 Highest Graded Seasons for College Centers in PFF Era - SunsetBengal - 04-04-2018, 06:29 PM