Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon On ESPN List Of Rookies Ready To Break Out In Year 2!
(04-04-2018, 11:08 AM)Wyche Wrote: That's me.

Me too.  When the Pats (cleverly) went public with the "he's no longer on our board", I just knew he was going to be a Bengal.  It is like they want to have the piss-poor, albeit incorrect, impression of being a team of thugs around the league.

We all know that it isn't true but every talking head loves throwing it out there at every opportunity and the fan base just eats it up.  I was in San Diego for a meeting this past January, and I was working out in the Hotel gym in Bengal gear (of course) and some pinhead came up to me and said "Bengals?  Did they have anyone get arrested this morning?"  I simply referred him to the (former) profootballtalk.com "turd list" and advised he check up on facts, if those kind of things interest him.

The returning of Adam Jones after the police video was released is the one thing I couldn't get over.  He has done more than any Bengal since Odell to make sure the Bengal's reputation stays in the garbage.  And he kept being brought back.  Now that he has been identified (a whole year later) as overpriced garbage (to use some of his parlance...Pryor?) he is not returning (as of yet). 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon On ESPN List Of Rookies Ready To Break Out In Year 2! - SHRacerX - 04-05-2018, 08:49 AM