Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revised Top 3 rounds: From a SIM
21: R1P21
DL VITA VEA
WASHINGTON

There simply aren't many people on the planet with his size, strength, and athleticism. I don't think the Bengals would do it, as they don't value DT highly enough to warrant a first round pick, but when he was there I had to take him. No more problems stopping the run, and helps keep our LBs clean. FWIW, all the top OTs were gone, and there were still plenty of C on the board.

46: R2P14
LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
BOISE STATE

Again, I bet the fan base would implode when the defense gets the first two picks, but couldn't believe this guy was available. He is the new prototypical MLB that has the speed to stay on the field in nickel packages. A playmaker with high character.

77: R3P13
C FRANK RAGNOW
ARKANSAS

I was prepared to go with the guy from Bama, as a big mauler in the middle, but was pleased to see Ragnow available. Many folks here will say there is no way he would last this long, but not every team looks at Center as desperately as the Bengals fans right now.

100: R3P36
TE MIKE GESICKI
PENN STATE

A steal. Showed a lot more athleticism than people expected at the combine and is a versatile chess piece for Lazor. Loved watching this guy. Eifert can be let go without a new contract after this year and the Bengals could get a very nice compensatory pick Sick if he has a good season and gets a big contract elsewhere.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Revised Top 3 rounds: From a SIM - SHRacerX - 04-05-2018, 09:47 AM
RE: Revised Top 3 rounds: From a SIM - J24 - 04-05-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Revised Top 3 rounds: From a SIM - J24 - 04-06-2018, 12:39 AM
RE: Revised Top 3 rounds: From a SIM - J24 - 04-06-2018, 02:45 PM