Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Will Be Used To Protect Border
(04-05-2018, 08:37 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: If you think this will deter them, then you don't understand the people crossing the border. They already knowingly risk rape, arrest, robbery, dehydration, starvation, exhaustion, broken bones, falls, wild animals, and a whole host of other things to get here. They risk death, knowingly, on a regular basis to get into this country through the desert.

Increasing border patrols won't stop this. Adding the NG to the border won't stop it. They will continue to cross in places that can't effectively be monitored (which is what they do already) and put themselves in harm's way to get here. The reward is greater than the risk for them.

Yep, and that's why we need to punish the people who keep rewarding them for coming here if we actually want to see things change.  Do people actually look at this issue and say "Hmm...how can we deal with this in a manner that punishes the destitute brown foreigners but not the rich white Americans?"

Is there an actual good answer for this?  I'm dying to hear it, because all I see is a political party that swears up and down that it wants to stop illegal immigration (and it'll even generously take as much of my income as it can to do so) while it continuously ignores and/or flat out rewards the people who are major players in the entire process.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Will Be Used To Protect Border - Nately120 - 04-05-2018, 10:20 AM