Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Prince Recognizes Israel’s Right To Exist
(04-04-2018, 09:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t trust anything that weasel Kushner is involved in.

Nothing in that article establishes that Kushner is behind anything.

A new, yournger, western educated leader is making a wide range of changes in Saudi Arabia at the moment--for his own reasons.

There is no objective indication that any of this is Kushner's doing, if the recognition of Israel becomes official. And it is far too soon to judge whether that recognition will have positive consequences for the Middle East and the US.

The only record we have so far of Kushner's ME performance is his support for the absurd embargo on our ally, Qatar, home to the largest US Airbase in the ME. 

And if he "brokered" the move of the US embassy to Jerusalem by going around the US secretary of state, that is hardly a positive. What would it say about the organization of an NFL team if we learned that the defensive line coach (hired though he had never actually played football or coached before) signed a 2nd round pick by going around the general manager?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saudi Prince Recognizes Israel’s Right To Exist - Dill - 04-05-2018, 10:44 AM