Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Will Be Used To Protect Border
(04-05-2018, 10:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Yep, and that's why we need to punish the people who keep rewarding them for coming here if we actually want to see things change.  Do people actually look at this issue and say "Hmm...how can we deal with this in a manner that punishes the destitute brown foreigners but not the rich white Americans?"

Is there an actual good answer for this?  I'm dying to hear it, because all I see is a political party that swears up and down that it wants to stop illegal immigration (and it'll even generously take as much of my income as it can to do so) while it continuously ignores and/or flat out rewards the people who are major players in the entire process.

So you are saying Republican politicians should punish their donors just to keep their promises to the people who voted them in?

That's not going to work if the Republicans want to keep the control of all three branches of government, which they have now.

Better to keep the voters focused on what's happening at the border. The US military will be involved now and Trump's tweets have stalled a massive caravan of illegals looking for an easy life in the US taking field labor away from Americans who want to pick cabbage and hoe sugar beets. How many rapes did that prevent??  I'm guessing somewhere between 300-1,000. Of course Trump won't get any credit for Making America Great AGain one step at a time.

When journalists spin this accomplishment as a big show for nothing, spin right back at them--they are just Trump haters who can't stand all the winning. Let's have no more talk about rewarding "major players." If we all keep our eyes on the border we can stop "them."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Will Be Used To Protect Border - Dill - 04-05-2018, 11:11 AM