Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Highest Graded Seasons for College Centers in PFF Era
(04-04-2018, 08:37 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I have nothing to base this on but I doubt Ragnow lasts until 46, and maybe not Price. While I'd love to have Wynn, unless we trade up to ensure getting both, I'd go with Ragnow at 21. Center is the position that we don't have squat on the roster right now. I admit to being biased towards drafting a center first, then doing the best we can afterward. 

Agreed.

Frederick was ranged from mid 2nd round - late 4th round during his draft; I remember that VIVIDLY and was completely shocked that he was taken in the first.

Ragnow has been my guy this whole process (though wouldn't mind the other two) and would love to see him be taken that early; wasn't Pollock the OL coach when Frederick was drafted?

Make it happen.

Koroma, btw, just looking at him for the last 10 minutes (because I haven't heard of him either, lol), I think will be a damn good C in the league, though it may take him a couple of years;

Pretty good tape (albeit against less-than stellar competition), great athleticism, good character and strong work ethic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 Highest Graded Seasons for College Centers in PFF Era - Truck_1_0_1_ - 04-05-2018, 11:22 AM