Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Highest Graded Seasons for College Centers in PFF Era
(04-05-2018, 11:04 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: From this thread:
"Billy Price is conspicuously absent. Anyone have insights as to why that might be?"
"So, 10 points behind Ragnow. I wonder if Pollack, Mervin, et al see it the same way. "
"So.... now that he's "healthy," you really can't wait until round 2 to take the guy. He's probably all but assured to go in the late 20's - late 30s."
"Yea I think so too. Bengals might be able to trade back from 21 and get him if they can, but I'm cool with him at 21."
"Well, i am sold at taking Ragnow at 21 now. From the SEC, longer arms than Price, bigger and nastier than Daniels. Smart."
"So this Tejan Koroma dude from BYU has some impressive scores from the past two years, he's in this draft class, yet we've not seen a single mention of him in any draft conversation."
"Either way this is who i want now, took awhile but is tops in my eyes now for sure."
"Yet, before it was official that Daniels was declaring, Price was the "hands down" top rated Center by all of the geeks that rate them."
"Yep, talking heads and i have to admit they got to me for awhile. No more, Ragnow was the best Center before his injury and now"

All of these comments are indicative of this list changing opinions, rather than reinforcing them.

None of which were from me though.
A couple others really liked Ragnow before this as they did more research into him, which they have stated in other threads.
If this helps reinforce their opinion, great. But no one has stated that they didn't like him before reading this and now have all of a sudden changed their minds.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 Highest Graded Seasons for College Centers in PFF Era - ochocincos - 04-05-2018, 12:52 PM