Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Will Be Used To Protect Border
(04-06-2018, 06:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So all that makes Trump's ordering the NG to the border different than his 2 processors? 

As I figured this one is different because folks just don't like him.

Oh, I have no doubt that you and Dino have the same opinion on everything Trump does. Now I've just got to find the "rest of us" he speaks for. I'm assuming it is everyone but me. 

A lot of it is.  What is so absurd about this?  The guy isn't likable and he has made a career on being very unlikable.  If Hilary won we'd hear democrats crying about how their miserable and unlikable candidate is being unfairly picked on by the right-wing.  I've been pretty cynical about politics for a while now, but the 2016 election really took the proverbial cake as far as bi-partisan delusion and "woe is us" nonsense.

Regardless of where I land politically, I can see some appeal (or at least something not to dislike) about Obama, Bush, McCain, Gore, Reagan, Mondale (not so much Romney or Dukakis) and so on.  Hilary Clinton vs Donald Trump has got to be the least palatable election I hope to see in my lifetime.

Anyways, let this be a lesson kids, if you act like a miserable self-congratulating d-bag for decades on end people might not like you.  Astounding, isn't it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Will Be Used To Protect Border - Nately120 - 04-06-2018, 07:17 PM