Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would You Trade To Move Up?
(04-06-2018, 06:54 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Depends.  We have 11 picks, so there's no sense in keeping all of them.

I'd roll the dice and take the best OG (Wynn or Hernandez) and then move up a bit to get a C.

Would definately be happy with this. Man would we have improved the interior O-line in two moves.

(04-06-2018, 07:12 PM)Domata94 Wrote: That definitely depends on how the draft falls. Daniels, Price, Ragnow (at C), Wynn, Hernandez (at G), Brown, McGlinchey, Miller (at T) are the names I see being thrown out as the best draft prospects for the Bengals in rounds 1 / 2. I'd say if there is a run on o-lineman towards the end of the first round then there might be some urgency in moving up to get whoever is left. We should still be able to grab someone in the early second round so I'd be comfortable trading pick 100 or 112 to move up and get the guy we want. That being said, it's very plausible that we won't need to move up at all.

I like Tyrell Crosby OT Oregon as well for us at RT anywhere from the 2nd to the second 3rd round pick.

Also have been seeing Daniels mocked to us in the first a lot and it just doesn't make sense for what we need in a Center.

I like the guy, he is a great athletic technician that would be great for a pass first Offense but that doesn't fit what we need
in the AFC North at Center. We need our Center to have great core strength and to be able to anchor, this is Ragnow or Price.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What Would You Trade To Move Up? - BenZoo2 - 04-06-2018, 02:57 PM
RE: What Would You Trade To Move Up? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-06-2018, 07:34 PM