Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Will Be Used To Protect Border
(04-06-2018, 09:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You can look in the mirror and tell yourself "I'm not petty; I'm an expert", but when you shoot down an operation based on the limited blurbs we have then don't be surprised if everyone but the person looking back at you in the mirror and a couple folks in this slanted forum kind of just chuckle. 

Of course Border crossing have dropped during the Trump administration as folks realize there is no amnesty here. But even with this Border crossings jump up 37% between February and March. What do you consider an acceptable number, that does not require additional security?  

You've went to great pains to show the difference in reporting; yet claim you do not. Then you go off on a tangent about a loan officer and  chess player. 

Ha ha, so its ok when you go by the news reports. YOU don't have 0 idea about what's happening with Trump's operation.

Border crossings have been dropping over the last 12 years, beginning under Bush.  But if they are down this year, you tack that onto a threat by Trump, as Trump frames it.

What "difference in reporting" are you referring to? I haven't checked Fox yet, but all other sources I have used here agree with the figures I posted above.  Maybe tomorrow Fox or Rush will tell us how this deployment fits into a grand plan that the liberals don't get. For now it is chaos policy viewed from outside that bubble.

Loan officer and chess player--examples of people who judge the advisability of actions before taking them, before they "occur."  You are basically arguing we can't tell whether a loan/policy/operaation is a bad idea until we see the results.  It is "petty" to check the facts against what politicians claim. Wait to see how the invasion turns out. That is VERY bad advice, and you know it. You would not take it yourself regarding your own finances or family affairs.  If your daughter wanted to date a drug dealer with a prison record, you would not wait to see how it turned out to judge.

The only "tangent" on this thread is chatter about mirrors and experts to chastise people for doing what voters OUGHT to be doing in a democracy.  In totalitarian states people just accept the great leaders assessment of his decisions and policies.  You are arguing for voter passivity. We "can't know" and have to wait for effects before judging. Trust our grifter leader but not the reporters.

[Image: 5ac685856898751d008b47a7-750-563.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Will Be Used To Protect Border - Dill - 04-06-2018, 11:20 PM