Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Will Be Used To Protect Border
(04-06-2018, 11:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why do you want these people in our country?  

We do not need central America’s garbage.    We have our own garbage to take care of already.    Mexico needs the hammer dropped on them badly.   They are without a doubt a massive threat.   As I said before, we should have never given them back half their country.    We should had just ran them south and kept the entire country.      

Unfortunately, At some point we will need to march Troops into Mexico again to straighten them out since they are unwilling to get themselves or their Central American buddies  sorted

Well the issue at hand was whether Trump's announced deployment makes any sense. Will it stop the human beings you call "garbage" from entering the U.S.?  I think not.  And the garbage might make very good citizens, if given a chance.

Suddenly you are ready to invade Mexico. A war on our own border would fix things.  We would win and then Mexicans would be good. We would not be occupying the country at great expense and fighting an insurgency for years, not to mention fighting massive protests in our own country.  How many jobs would the US lose after taking down a major trading partner?  

Some would not be so petty as to condemn an idea like that beforehand, but I sure would.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Will Be Used To Protect Border - Dill - 04-06-2018, 11:49 PM