Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid
(05-22-2015, 02:31 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: The link you provided said nothing about receipts, unless it's on the actual form itself (which I'm not logging into to view).

Further, it specifically refers to "approved funding", which very likely means something specifically different and carefully chosen to mean something different from travel reimbursement.   For grants, typically you apply and then perform/produce some sort of research or report - exactly as this is set up.

(05-22-2015, 02:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The application doesn't require receipts, just a proposed budget. It also says that the money needs to be used for travel and some shared resources for any people who are there (tents, art supplies, etc). Basically it's a fund to help people get there and make posters. It does say they may be required to present to the group about what they did there as a condition for getting reimbursement.

Yeah, that was my bad. I went by memory rather than read it. Still isn't "hiring" anyone to get paid to protest...and loot. Which I've been told is a good thing if you can get it. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid - GMDino - 05-22-2015, 03:42 PM