Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POTUS to blame for "War on Police"
(08-30-2015, 06:39 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I'm looking forward to Obama's comments on this murder, as well as who from the WH will be attending the funeral.  Don't anyone hold their breath.

(08-30-2015, 07:21 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Oh, rather than coming out and condemning racial violence like he has in numerous other cases, Obama took to the airwaves before the bodies turned cold and blamed guns. 

(08-30-2015, 08:19 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Yes, I'd say that race was definitely a factor.

The difference in this case is that Obama didn't mention race, like he has in every instance that he's spoke of with a black victim.  He blamed guns. 

He's a race-baiter.  Why anyone would deny this or be surprised by this makes no sense to me.  He was a community organizer, which was pretty much his only accomplishment before politics. 

(08-30-2015, 08:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If Obama had a son, he wouldn't look like a white cop

(08-30-2015, 10:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think you might be confusing this with the Virginia shooting.

This is about a white cop that was gunned down in Houston for apparently being a white cop

(08-31-2015, 07:20 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Correct, I did get them confused.

While I agree with SSF, that the media plays the largest role in fanning the flames of hatred in recent years, Obama has done nothing to be a calming influence on the situation. 

(08-31-2015, 11:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I agree that media tries to fan the flames at every opportunity; but, it is absolutely absurd to blame the media. We have groups such as Black Lives Matter advocating killing LEOs and hi-jacking political forums. I'm sure if the President would speak out against such actions the media would cover it, just as they did Sheriff Clarke's comments in the OP.

(09-01-2015, 02:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If it's not race baiting then the obama's want nothing to do with it

They have proven this time and time again.   He is the most divisive president of the modern era.

(09-01-2015, 04:17 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: So the shooter is crazy, spent several months in psychiatric hospital in 2012.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55e5293ce4b0aec9f3545d96

Also notice Obama's comments for those not holding their breath:

"President Barack Obama on Monday said targeting police is completely unacceptable and "an affront to civilized society." Obama spoke with Goforth's wife, Kathleen, conveying his condolences and telling her he will keep highlighting the uncommon bravery of police officers."

Just to be clear:  If the President mentions the victim being black and tell the community they will look into it...he's race baiting.  If he DOESN'T mention the race of the WHITE victim he he race baiting.

Could it be that by mentioning a black victim, and understanding that that group of Americans tend to feel put down by the police, and saying that they will do everything within their power to investigate and make sure justice is served he *IS* trying to calm the situation?  Or do you want full on "Angry Obama" telling them uppity blacks to stop burning shit?

I suppose saying "targeting police is completely unacceptable and "an affront to civilized society" just isn't the same as blaming black people for killing white people.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: POTUS to blame for "War on Police" - GMDino - 09-01-2015, 08:04 AM