Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals schedule visit with Indiana LB Tegray Scales
(04-09-2018, 03:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Since Barkley will end up on the Same team... Does he have a better chance than Trent Richardson?  of being a stud?

Both were very good prospects coming out of college. Both had power, could catch, and had really good speed for their size. In fact, I was a huge Richardson fan leading up to the draft.
What I think both guys need is a solid blocking OL for their run game and utilize their pass catching ability.

For all the crap Trent Richardson got, he still put up over 1300 total yards and 12 TDs as a rookie. He then was traded to Indy after just two games, who definitely didn't have a good run blocking OL. Indy needed RBs to make something out of nothing, which Richardson was not that kind of guy. Indy also didn't take full advantage of his pass catching abilities.

Barkley I think can succeed in Cleveland if they focus on the run and can block for him. Don't try to be a team that uses the pass to set up the run.
Make him the workhorse and see him thrive IMO.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals schedule visit with Indiana LB Tegray Scales - ochocincos - 04-09-2018, 04:06 PM